Review!

 Today we looked over all of our scenes and took the time to review them. This was after editing everything with music and color. We wanted to make sure everything was perfect and there was nothing that needed to be re-filmed. Unfortunately though to a trained eye there were some mistakes. Jade showed her Dad our movie, he has a degree in media and communications so he seemed like a good fit. He said that some of our scenes were choppy and sluggish. Meaning that they weren't very good. He suggested that we re-film two of the scenes with a more steady hand and have the actors speaking more clearly. Our group was of course a little upset to hear him bash our work, but we understood of course that it was corrective criticism and he only wants to help us. I gathered the group together by sending out a message to meet at Darrow's house. Everyone brought their costumes I again set out the props. This time I was certain we would get it right. I held the camera very still and made sure to have it close enough so that the actors could be heard. Darrow and Jade made a very clear point of speaking up and talked from their chest in these scenes. I reviewed the scenes that we re-filmed and was very happy with our work. I went and showed the rest of the group who seemed equally pleased. Jade texted her dad the scenes and had him watch them. He said that they had definitely gotten better and while still not perfect they were very good for a group of kids recording on a phone. So that was a win in our book! After shooting these scenes it was nearly 7 o'clock meaning it was time to go home. Allison and I discussed a time to meet tomorrow so that we can edit these better scenes back in without having to redo the entire movie. Allison is the best at editing so I wanted to make sure we could work on that together. We scheduled to meet at 12 o'clock at my house to get it done. We wanted to go to Jade's house to get her dads help, but he unfortunately had work. But I believe that Allison and I will be able to do a great job of finishing the editing tomorrow. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Project!